How to get Vidon Import Utility, Server and DVDWatchBox to work?
Step 1: Import DVDs using the Vidon Import Utility
- Run Vidon Import Utility to convert your DVDs into Vidon format;
- The converted files will be transferred into Vidon Server automatically.
Step 2: Manage the imported Vidon files in the Vidon Server
- Refresh the media library to manage the imported video files;
- Manually add your other media files into Vidon Server.Learn more
Step 3: Stream the videos from the Server to watch on DVDWatchBox
- Hook up the DVDWatchBox with your HDMI enabled TV;
- Make sure the DVDWatchBox and Vidon Server are connected to same LAN;
- Select the Vidon Server on DVDWatchBox to stream and watch videos.